Accounts Payable Administrator
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR
Accounts Payable Administrator,salary of GBP15ph, Full time, 3 month Temporary role,
This is an exciting Accounts Payable Administrator to support a busy Team, you will play a key part of the Group finance team, responsible, for the collection, monitoring and reporting of the company s multi-currency debtors. You will be responsible for the following:
- Allocation of cash to sales ledger accounts
- Monitoring of age of debts, open cash and outstanding balances against limits.
- Preparation of collection letters, ranging from reminders to legal collection notices.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of cash received.
- Creation of new customer accounts, including trade and credit checks.
- On-going administration of customer master record in Dynamics and CRM.
- Completion of regularly credit checks and reviewing of financial information.
The Company are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator who can provide strong attention to detail, great communication and Team work mindset.
If all the above adds up for you as your next Accounts Payable Administrator position then, we would love to hear from you contact Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group Exeter (url removed) or hit apply via this job board.