Finance - Trainee Payments Processer
Working as a member of a fast paced and growing Finance Department, reporting to the Payments Processing Team Leader, the role would include:
* Retrieving sub-contractor time reports from a range of client systems
* Entry of sub-contractor time reports and purchase invoices onto the payment system
* Matching of approved time to supplier invoices
* Processing of weekly and monthly payments to UK and International suppliers
* Supplier Statement Reconciliations
* Communicating with other areas of the Finance Department
* Communication and issue resolution with suppliers
* Generating internal reports to maintain system accuracy
* Assisting in associated functions across the Finance Department
Working within the Payments Team you will need to demonstrate:
* Competence to work accurately and methodically
* Capacity to work to deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as part of a Team to prioritise workload
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A good understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to investigate and resolve issues
On the job training shall be provided and the role would suit any individual who wishes to pursue a career in Finance.
Benefits of working for LA International
Work Place Pension Scheme
Increase of holiday entitlement with length of service
Cycle to Work Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
La International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment & Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK and is the UK's leading supplier of Security Cleared contract and permanent ICT resource to Her Majesty's Government. With a successful track record spanning over 35 years of delivering Recruitment, Managed Services and Project Solutions, we have been at the forefront of providing innovative ICT, Transformation and Project/Programme Management services and solutions to a broad range of clients, in over 90 countries, across 5 continents, ranging from SMEs to some of the largest and most respected global brands across Government, Defence, Health, Education, Technology and Telecommunications sectors.
Today, LA International is the largest privately owned ICT Recruitment Company in the UK, winning many industry awards including Best IT Recruitment firm and are proud winners of the Queen's Awards for Enterprise in International Trade.
We are a multi-award winning Recruitment Consultancy and a European market leader in the provision of Technology, Business and Project/Programme Management recruitment service.
Since 1982, we have delivered a comprehensive portfolio of services to Candidates and Customers in over 90 countries, providing individual resources, entire programme teams and strategic workforce solutions to some of the largest and most recognised global organisations across the Technology, Telco, Financial Services, Retail, Aerospace, Defence, Government and National Security sectors.
As an ISO 9001 and 27001 accredited organisation and as one of the only 'HMG Approved' Defence Contractors in our industry, our reputation is one of a very high standard of delivery, transparency and a Candidate/Customer-centric approach to doing business that has built market confidence, trust and sustainable business relationships.