Quality and Performance Manager
Quality and Performance Manager. Permanent.
Are you an experienced quality and performance management with a passion for technology? We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a real interest in training, and coaching which will allow growth and provide a challenge.
Salary: 55k - 60k p/a
Type of employment: Permanent
- You will have 4 direct reports - the Technical Training team.
- You will also have oversight of the Quality Assurance team, but they look after themselves as there is a 'Head of QA' within that team.
- There are 3 people in total in the QA team, so overall it is a combined team (Tech Testing and QA) of 7 that you will essentially be responsible for.
- Develop and implement a quality and performance strategy to deliver excellence and loyalty across the department
- Manage relationships with external training vendors
- Monitor and evaluate the training program's effectiveness and success
- Overall accountability of the departments training budget
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Manage QA Assessment and coaching and link this to people's development plans
- Manage and develop our Performance & Incentive scheme
- We are looking for you to have a true passion for coaching & development, people, and training. Relationship building and management is key to success.
- Excellent planning, communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working day and environment
- Pragmatic and collaborative approach
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, E-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- A good knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
If you are interested, please send your CV to (see below) directly or apply via one of the job boards.