Part time Office Administrator - Pro rata salary up to GBP20k/pension/pro rata 31 days
An exciting opportunity awaits for a part time Office Administrator to work at our well- established accountancy firm based in the centre of Nottingham.
We are offering a pro rata salary of up to GBP20,000 with a company pension scheme and pro rata 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus holiday to cover the Firms shutdown between Christmas and New Year.
The normal hours of work would be 3 days per week per week from 9.00am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch. Reporting to and supported by a Partner of the firm you will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephone and greeting clients to the office
- Copy typing, audio typing, printing, and preparing documents for posting
- Opening post, sorting, and distributing to staff.
- Communicating via email with staff and clients
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel.
- Maintain records and files
- Scanning, photocopying, filing
- General administrative support for other members of the firm as required and particularly for the partners
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to work well as a team, with a can-do attitude.
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner.
We are a friendly hard-working team who are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it so come on board!
No Agencies please.