Watershed is an employment law solicitors' practice, working with and representing leading businesses throughout the UK.
Location : Worsley, near Manchester
Job type : Part-time, permanent
Salary: £11.00 per hour, 20 hours per week (plus overtime, when required)
About the position
We require an enthusiastic cleaner/handy person to provide high quality cleaning and maintenance.
- Floor care: performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas, kitchens and toilets
- Maintaining office tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
- Removing recycled and general rubbish in office areas, kitchens and toilets
- Cleaning and sanitizing the toilets daily
- Cleaning internal windows when necessary
- Dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
- Shopping for cleaning supplies as needed
- Shopping for kitchen and conference room supplies as needed
- Reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks
- Changing light bulbs and carrying out any general maintenance
You will have excellent:
- communication skills to effectively follow written or verbal instructions
- interpersonal skills so that you can establish and maintain an effective working relationship with your colleagues
- attention to detail when cleaning
- organisational skills so you can follow a schedule and adapt to changing schedules or routines
- physical dexterity: the job of an office cleaner is manually inclined, so it is important that you are energetic and can lift things without assistance. You must be able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, and stand for a long duration with ease
Ideally, you will also be familiar with using tools and be able to carry out basic maintenance.
You will also have a full driving licence and your own car.
Apply for Cleaner/Handy Person
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly