Concessions Contract Manager
Concessions Contract Manager
Hyde Park, London (with travel to all parks)
The Royal Parks (TRP) is a charity created in March 2017. We manage over 5,000 acres of diverse parkland, rare habitats and historic buildings and monuments in eight Royal Parks across London. These are: Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Green Park, St James’s Park, The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill, Greenwich Park, Richmond Park and Bushy Park.
We also manage other important public spaces including Brompton Cemetery and Victoria Tower Gardens. Our eight Royal Parks and other public spaces are among the most visited attractions in the UK with 77 million visits every year.
We are now looking for a Concessions Contract Manager to join our team and support our catering operations. This is a permanent, full-time role working 36 hours per week.
- Salary of £37,192 - £44,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 29 days after 3 years’ service)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme - available to all staff and family members
This is a great opportunity for a catering contract management professional looking to gain experience with a prestigious London-wide organisation.
Our parks provide millions of visitors with opportunities for exercise, socialising and countless wellbeing benefits. In this fantastic setting, you will have the opportunity to progress your career as you manage the catering contracts to feed our hungry visitors!
So, if you would like to apply your organisational skills in London’s most recognisable and prestigious parks, whilst working in a green urban oasis, then this is the perfect role.
As a Concessions Contract Manager, you will manage several of our catering contracts with caterers who operate across our eight Royal Parks, as well as Brompton Cemetery.
Leading the day-to-day contract management, you will take responsibility for several areas, including due diligence and risk management. You will develop a Contract Management Plan and brief staff on their contractual responsibilities.
Specifically, you will work with Procurement, Project Management and legal colleagues to draft contract templates, develop tender timelines and agree roles and responsibilities. You will manage new contracts throughout their life cycle ensuring contractual compliance.
Additionally, you will:
- Co-ordinate and record lessons learnt for all tenders
- Project manage park-specific catering strategies
- Implement the Brand Manager’s branding strategy across catering concessions
- Maintain records, forecasts and other contract administration
To be considered as a Concessions Contract Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of managing commercial contracts
- An efficient approach to project management and strong financial controls
- The ability to develop strong relationships with commercial partners
- The ability to build continuous improvement into all activities and planning
- The ability to anticipate, mitigate and manage risks
Ideally, you will have experience in the retail hospitality industry and experience of managing car park contracts or similar.
Other organisations might call this role Contract Co-ordinator, Catering Contract Manager, Concessions Contract Co-ordinator, or Contract Manager.
Webrecruit and The Royal Parks are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you can develop our catering services as a Concessions Contract Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.