Administrative Assistant – Records Section
1 day left
- Full Time
Temporary Administrative Assistant – Records Section (Ref 792)
Deadline: Noon on 12 August 2022
Salary: £24,087 pa rising to £28,429 pa after four years service.
Location: Head Office, Salford Quays, M50 3XZ
The Union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers is one of the UK's largest trade unions.
A vacancy exists for an Administrative Assistant based at the Union’s Head Office in Salford Quays. This is a temporary post that runs for 12 months.
What we Offer:
- 34 hours week
- Final salary pension.
- Generous holiday entitlement – 24 days rising to 32 days plus bank and customary holidays (pro-rata to commencing month in holiday year and number of days a week worked).
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (subject to passing probation and length of contract).
- Season Ticket Loan (subject to length of contract).
- Free health assessments (post probation).
Principal duties are: to maintain and control the Union's membership database ensuring information is up-to-date and the members' contribution positions are accurately recorded.
The successful applicant will possess: the ability to communicate effectively; IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and databases; knowledge of the membership 'lifecycle' from application to cancellation; the ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines.
An application pack can be downloaded from here by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.
Alternatively, please e-mail email@example.com or telephone the HR Section on 0161 413 0904, quoting Ref: 792.
The closing date is noon on Friday, 12 August 2022.
Interviews are expected to take place on Friday, 19 August 2022.
CVs are not accepted. No agencies please.
Usdaw is an Equal Opportunities Employer.