After Sales and Service, Internal Sales Support
1 day left
- Full Time
The brand SUMITOMO DRIVE TECHNOLOGIES stands for an established global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of precision drives, standard drives, custom drive solutions, and industrial gearboxes. As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan and the company's Power Transmission and Control (PTC) division, Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Germany and Hansen Industrial Transmissions offer almost 100 years of drive technology know-how. With European production locations in Markt Indersdorf, near Munich, Germany, and Edegem near Antwerp, Belgium, subsidiaries in Germany, Benelux, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Turkey, Great Britain, and India we serve the EMEIA market (Europe, Middle East, Africa) plus India.
For our UK organization, SM Cyclo UK Limited, based in Hull, East Yorkshire we are looking for a:
After Sales and Service, Internal Sales Support
You will represent the After Sales and Service side of our business for Sumitomo Drive Technologies in the UK and Ireland. You will build long term commercial relationships with our existing, new and potential customers within the UK and Ireland, following our philosophy ‘Understand - Create - make a Difference’.
The key purpose of this role is to assist the company’s industrial gearbox service and repair business by providing a high level of general administrative and technical support to both the external sales team, Service and Repair Engineers and of course customers. You will be based from the Hull, East Yorkshire office.
Key parts of this role include:
- Communicating directly with our customer base which includes major, OEM’s, distributors and end users. Sales Order Processing. Purchase Orders. Sales Orders. Ensuring all products are serviced in accordance with agreed quality standards/ requirements and in the agreed time schedules. Ensuring that adequate standards of workmanship are maintained including the arranging of appropriate training where necessary. Ensuring that the Sales/ After Sales/ Office Procedures are fully complied with and that the Quality Assurance Manual are fully complied with. Ensuring the Customer Complaints procedure is fully complied with.
- Complete all external and internal sales documentation sheets in a professional and presentable format.
- Follow all order entry procedures. To conform to all relative ISO 9000 Standards. Portray a professional image when receiving and visiting customers. Meeting Deadlines. To act as a technical interface between engineering, production and sales. Monitor stock, inventory control. Liaison with outside sales. Aid in the development of strategic partnerships. Plan service/assembly working patterns, procedures and layouts. Progress procured items from outside suppliers. Monitors and controls all warranty claims and returns. Develop and maintain existing supplier relationships Part of ISO QM review team Part of order and contract review team.
- High degree of trouble shooting experience.
- At Sumitomo Drive Technologies EMEIA, we strongly believe that diversity makes us stronger. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, your gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or marital status. It’s your talent and attitude that makes the difference. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer. Ideally, we would like you have an engineering qualification or you can match this by your experience. You will speak English, any other language is plus. Ideally you will have at least 2 - 3 years of relevant commercial experience in a B2B mechanical/industrial/electrical environment. Experience in the field of mechanical power transmissions is a plus. You are a good communicator and strong team player. You will be able to use Microsoft Office and other IT systems such as our CRM system Salesforce. You listen actively and are very curious and eager to learn. You are able to understand our customers, their applications, their market and their needs. You have excellent commercial insight. You are motivated, enthusiastic and result oriented. You have an analytical mind and are very organized and structured. You are resistant to stress. You are prepared to travel both in the UK and Europe occasionally. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology. Whether you work in engineering, sales, production or in a support function, it is in our DNA to put our customers first and provide them with solutions to make a difference.
Choosing Sumitomo Drive Technologies in EMEIA means choosing
- A leading, international company with a dynamic, professional environment. A challenging job with a high degree of autonomy. An attractive compensation and benefits package, depending on experience. An informal working environment. A company that like to develop people personally and professionally.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Apply for After Sales and Service, Internal Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly