Customer Service Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Customer Service Advisor (1052)
Belfast Customer Care
Where: Belfast Contact Centre
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £20,511 plus 5% bonus
Want a new challenge? Sounds Good…
Somewhere you get loads of benefit’s? Sounds Good…
What about a brilliant career? Sounds Good…
How about some working from home? Sounds Good…
What’s in it for you?
We have some exciting opportunities in our Belfast site for our Customer Service roles! If you want a new career, a change in career or want to go beyond your limits, look no further!
From day one, we offer a range of exciting benefits:
- A great salary of £20,511 plus bonus and incentives throughout the year so you can earn even more
- Career opportunities for you to develop and go beyond your limits, in any area of our organisation
- Huge discounts off EE & BT products & services
- Discounted off a personal mobile phone, just for you!
- Discounted mobile contracts for your friends and family
- Incentives throughout the year from vouchers to holidays!
- Yearly employee schemes like extra holidays & event days
- Pension scheme to protect you and your family’s future
- Volunteering opportunities so you can give back to your local community
Here at BT two things matter to us the most, our customers and our people.
Our advisors are at the heart of everything we do. Your role could be to help customers who have recently joined our family, or those that have been with us for a long time.
It could be that they need help with a simple query on the go, or something more complex that needs some patience. There are some tough calls where customers are frustrated, but that’s why we put our trust in you to show customers why we deliver the best customer service.
But don’t worry! We provide full training, extra support for when you’re new and ongoing coaching after that. Once you’re in the full swing of things we can talk about your career and what your future at BT looks like.
Working from home approach:
We understand that work is something you do, and not somewhere you have to go all of the time. That’s why we strive to provide a hybrid working model that we call “Smart Working”. It allows you the flexibility of working both in the office and at home whenever you need to, giving you a balance in life.
Your manager will talk you through you the approach once you’ve had a chance to settle in, normally between 3-6 months.
What would make you great at BT?
- You can get on well with people & build relationships
- You’re honest, respectful & can show empathy
- You’re able to have a difficult conversation when needed, in the right way
- You’re able to adapt & learn
- You always do your best for yourself and others
Does that sound like you? Of course it does! Here’s how to apply:
Find out more about our Customer Advisor role here
Generally, our centres are open between 8am and 10pm, 365 days a year including bank holidays.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.