Permanent – Full Time (would consider part time)
We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our People Team on a permanent basis.
Developing strategies to meet a range of service needs, you’ll provide support to recruiting managers with the attraction and selection of the best talent for the organisation, whilst building a successful employer brand.
Focused on improving and developing how we work, you’ll provide objective and fair assessment tools, review and improve the use of agencies and social media and support the recruitment of apprentices and graduates, building development schemes recognised for inclusion and quality.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Up-to-date with relevant employment legislation and recruitment markets and committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Experienced in a similar in-house recruitment role or an external consultant with experience of attraction and selection and overall campaign management
- Able to build effective relationships with external partners and key customers
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously, using initiative
You will have the opportunity to make a real difference and work with a great and welcoming team. People across all areas of our business are committed, friendly and focused on improving and developing services. Delivering a great employee experience is one of the top priorities of our senior leaders.
We’re flexible with hybrid working, however there will be a requirement to attend meetings in Oxford, around twice monthly.
- Hybrid working / Flexible
- 28 Days holiday + Public Holidays
- Local government pension scheme
- Subsidised leisure membership
- Employer benefits
Oxford City Council is a leading authority that punches above its weight. Our corporate objectives are to deliver more affordable housing, support thriving communities, enable an inclusive economy and pursue a zero carbon Oxford. We are in the middle of an exciting change and transformation programme to deliver service excellence and value for money. Our people plan is central to our future success and so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Please refer to the full Job Description & Person Specification when completing your application