Ryanair in partnership with our recruitment partner, Cabin Crew International are currently recruiting Cabin Crew to join Europe's Largest Airline, to be based at Bristol Airport.
This position offers a highly competitive salary package consisting of a basic salary, flight pay and sales bonus, together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Requirements to be Cabin Crew with us:-
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, this includes Pre Settled status holders.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which allows unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 meters unaided is a must!
- Hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality, is desirable.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster -(5/3 Roster)
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
Some of the amazing benefits of Cabin Crew with us include:-
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Basic Salary paid whilst training
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of £17 - £21k
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
Please click 'Apply'