Senior Financial Planning Administrator
A reliable, trusted and financially successful company are looking for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join their team. Simply put, my client are looking for The Right One! That means someone who:
- Gets the ins & outs of the role
- Is passionate! Genuinely wants and likes the job and believes in what they're doing, using their experience, talents, and ideas to further the Company
- Has the skills to do the job and understands the demands of the industry.
- Embraces personal growth, change and technology
- Is not afraid to be held responsible and be accountable for their work and action's will be able to demonstrate at least 2 years working within a financial planning environment, with at least 1 year
- You will be offered the opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team of like-minded people where you can really make a difference.
- The office is based in Kidlington, the second largest village in England! Green space with wildlife is a 10minutes walk away - perfect for a lunch break to recharge your batteries.
- The office is new and smart, but you can also work from home due to our hybrid working policy.
- Employee well-being is a priority and they regularly have walking 1:1 meetings, discussions around a healthy lifestyle, and Team challenges.
- The benefits package is attractive too!