Transport Supervisor - GBP34,400 - Avonmouth, Bristol
Do you have Transport Supervisor experience and are you looking for your next opportunity?
Infinite have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Supervisor who has a strong understanding in the transport sector. Our client is currently looking for someone who has previous experience within Transport Operations.
Transport Supervisor responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure all drivers are making deliveries on time with regular communication with stores regarding and delays.
- Plan loads and deliveries for the following days ensuring kit is used efficiently.
- Communicate with other departments at the depot to ensure that operational requirements are achieved.
- Support and provide guidance to Transport clerks.
- Provide a safe environment by adhering to H&S procedures and ensure these are understood and upheld by the team.
- Ensuring compliance of Standard Operational Procedures (SOP's) and ensuring a high level of customer focus & service is achieved.
Transport Supervisor Requirements:
- You must have previous experience in a transport environment.
- Previous experience within FMCG highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the UK'S geographical area.
- Previous experience of using Warehouse Management systems (WMS)
- HGV license highly desirable.
Salary, Shift Pattern & Benefits:
- A salary of GBP34,400 per annual year.
- Day shift working 6am - 6pm (4 on 4 off)
- 30 days annual leave.
- Full training provided.
- Free canteen facilities.
- 15% staff discount to use across 300+ stores.
- Workplace pension.
- Life Assurance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, Apply now.
All applicants will receive a response.