Senior Commercial Manager - Insurance
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager who has extensive Insurance experience?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading challenger bank in an exciting unique role?
If the answer is yes, then I am keen to have a conversation with you about a Senior Commercial Manager role within a very desirable financial services company within Edinburgh with a competitive Salary and benefits.
This role is focused on managing trade to deliver both customer and financial objectives from the Insurance products and building and maintaining a strong partnership with the external suppliers.
For this role you should have:
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- An extensive knowledge of Insurance
- Strong experience of all aspects of leading a team through others and creating a high performing team
- High level of drive with the ability to set direction, influence and prioritise
- Experience of managing and building supplier relationships
What will you be doing?
- Monitoring aspects of the product life cycle inclusive of long and short term development
- Communicate action plans and explain how this relates to the strategy, motivating people to achieve goals
- Take responsibility for the development, coaching and performance management of the team members
- Work with Stakeholders, internal and external, at all levels including working at strategic level.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent employee benefits including generous annual leave and Annual Bonus
- Opportunity to forge a career with an exciting challenger bank
- Excellent training and development
- Shopping discounts.
- Share save schemes plus many more
Please get in touch for more details - (see below)