Redaction & Publication Officer
Harvey Nash's client is recruiting a Redaction & Publication Officer on a contract basis until May 2023. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Assistant Head: Redaction & Publication. Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to, a range of functions relating to redaction and publication, with flexibility to work across the various functions in the wider Records and Evidence Management (REM) Team.
This post offers an excellent opportunity for a highly conscientious individual to gain further experience in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment, where they will be making a significant contribution to the investigation.
- High levels of interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications;
- Experience of working in small and medium sized teams;
- High degrees of resilience and dealing with distressing subject matter;
- Proven experience of working under pressure and to tight timelines;
- Proven experience of handling sensitive information;
- Proven experience in working autonomously and assuming responsibility for document quality standards;
- An analytical thinker with the ability to also think laterally, ie context and jigsaw identification;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent skills in attention to detail; and,
- Flexibility to work across the various functions in the wider REM Team.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV. We look forward to reviewing your application.