Field Service Engineer
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
GBP24,000 + Overtime + Vehicle
We are looking for a motivated Field Service Engineer to join a market leading Manufacturing company. Reporting directly to the service manager you will be a key member in ensuring the companies clients are provided with the top service experience. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment on customers sites across the Midlands. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role on the road within in a secure and stable company.
- Responding to service calls in a Midlands basis
- Working on pumps - Filters / Engines
- Offering advice and technical support to Customers
- Mechanical Fault Finding
- Reporting directly to the service manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Field Service Experience / Maintenance Experience - 1/2 years
- Qualifications (Desirable)
- Fault Finding ability Mechanically
- Forklift Licence (Advantageous)
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Jack at .co.uk or call for a confidential discussion on .