React.js Developer - Hybrid, Cambridge - up to GBP50,000
Would you like to work with an exciting, fast-growing IoT start-up that's doubling in size each year?
With a focus on rapid device prototyping through to fully managed end-to-end IoT systems, this company focus on delivering devices and services for companies to help them understand and manage their properties and estates.
You'll be working with a dedicated company that supports you in advancing your career and helping you achieve your full potential.
Are you a Front End/React.js Developer who:
- Can turn creative software design concepts and ideas into reality?
- Has experience in developing Front End web applications using HTML and CSS?
- Has experience with Node.js and Rest APIs?
What's on offer?
- Opportunities to lead and define the products you work on.
- A vibrant start-up atmosphere in a great office.
- Salary up to GBP50,000
- Opportunity to develop and progress - plus a solid dedication to work-life balance.
To show your interest please send an updated CV. If you don't have a current CV, don't worry! Just get in touch and we can chat further.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy