Sales Manager - Lincoln Valentine Rp
Sales Manager - Lincoln Valentine Rp.
38.75hrs p/w; Mon 11:45 - 20:00; Tue 09:00 - 17:15; Wed 11:45 - 20:00; Thu 09:00 - 17:15; Sat 09:00 - 17:15
To be a successful Sales Manager, you will lead and inspire your team to prioritise outstanding customer service and achieve performance targets. Every day will be varied, fast paced, challenging but ultimately rewarding. People are at the heart of what we do so your experience in leading, coaching and motivating a team will be crucial to your success. You can count on us to invest in your personal development from day one
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Sales Manager you will:
- Support the Store management team across all product areas, back of house and running the store when needed
- Manage a team to deliver amazing service and accurate stock processes in an environment which is commercial, operationally efficient, safe and where targets are met
- Create an atmosphere where supporting, motivating and inspiring your team to be at their best is at the core of everything you do
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach for all commercial and operational activities by working alongside the team
- Ensure communication is up-to-date and accurate at all times in order to meet business needs
We'll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- You are passionate about our customers, our people and our products. This passion and energetic approach to work inspires and motivate others, creating a great working atmosphere and team spirit
- You have exceptional commercial understanding, with the know how to create a fantastic shopping experience for our customers
- A team player who works at their best in a results driven, fast paced and challenging environment. You have the ability to adapt to change quickly, bringing the rest of the team on board with the new objectives
- A great communicator and can work naturally with people at all levels. You stay calm and approachable even under pressure - always realistic with your expectations of others
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve, make sound business decisions, confidently challenge processes and generate innovative ideas to take the business forward
- Confident when dealing with people issues
- An effective multi tasker who can plan, organise and prioritise your workload
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Press the apply button now to start your application. Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your application. If you match our criteria we will be in touch to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview to find out more about your job history and more about you as a person. The next stage would be an in store assessment.
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
- Fantastic rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy and Victoria's Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Sharesave Scheme
- 75% off a generous uniform allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Life assurance
- You can register for a discounted health plan for you and your family
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to and including 'Workplace Adjustments' in the subject line, or by calling us and leave a voicemail.