Site Operations Manager
Site Operations Manager (Part Time)
BasePower designs, builds and operates award-winning on-site energy generation schemes which reduce energy costs and carbon emissions for industrial clients.
We seek a part-time Site Operations Manager to operate and manage one of our Combined Heat & Power (CHP) Energy Centres located at a customer site in Melton Mowbray. The successful candidate will ideally have an electrical or mechanical background. Experience in working with industrial gas reciprocating engines, closed loop heating systems or industrial boilers is also an advantage.
The Site Operations Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Work with the UK Operations Manager to manage the performance of the CHP Energy Centre on a day to-day basis and deliver against expected outputs
- Maintain Site Operations Diaries, assist with site specific site operating & EHS procedures and resolve issues arising, including liaison with OEMs when trips occur
- Undertake inspections within the CHP compound and other factory assets such as the Waste Heat Boiler room, Control Room and Hot Water Transfer area to identify any issues.
- Maintain inspection and compliance records
- Be the first line of defence to undertake minor repairs or maintenance or managing key suppliers and contractors
- Ensure that the plant is operated and maintained in line with the Operational and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals
- Manage and control the work activities on-site and maintaining excellent relationships with the customer and site personnel.
This person will be the primary point of contact for BasePower’s Energy Centres in the region and would ideally live within commuting distance of Melton Mowbray.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
For a full job description and package details please contact David Holden. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click 'Apply'