So, who are we?
We are Reach Plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What will the role involve?
- Your focus will be acquiring new business, presenting digital advertising solutions to customers across the UK, enabling greater audience reach and stronger ROI
- The full sales cycle, from prospecting new clients through to conversion
- Generate and be responsible for a range of customers, ensuring revenue streams are nurtured and maintained through a consultative and solutions-focused approach
- Conducting account reviews, you will spot and maximise new revenue opportunities that benefit our customers
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator
- Confident and engaging, with strong executive rapport building skills
- You'll be comfortable dealing with all levels of seniority
- A logical thinker who can find and win new clients
- Driven with a positive attitude and determined approach toward sales
- Confident in delivering exceptional customer service
- You will love everything digital: including different social media platforms, websites and how these can connect people across the UK
- A passion for self development
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive starting salary of £21,800 commission and benefits including:
- Help saving for your retirement - join our pension scheme and we'll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days' holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years' service with Reach, you'll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day - an additional day's leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave - including maternity, paternity and adoption - and you'll be eligible after just six months' employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan What can we offer you? - free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- As one of the UK's top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone's invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support - including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities - you'll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- We are a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.