RYANAIR GROUP TO RECRUIT IN UK
OPEN RECRUITMENT DAYS FOR CABIN CREW IN UK STARTING THIS WEEK
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, have confirmed that its recruitment partner, Cabin Crew International, will host recruitment days in UK starting, for Cabin Crew positions for Lauda UK.
To support Ryanair’s record flight schedule for the summer 2022 with over 730 routes (including +100 new), Cabin Crew International is expecting to recruit over 50 new cabin crew.
United Kingdom Recruitment Open Days:
- 17th June – Session starts at 10am at Novotel Stansted Airport, Round Coppice Rd, Stansted, CM24 1SF
- 29th June - Session starts at 10am at Holiday Inn Southend Airport, 77 Eastwoodbury Cres, Southend-on-Sea SS2 6XG
- 1st July - Session starts at 10am at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, 20 Downing St., Cambridge CB2 3DT
If you are unable to attend the recruitment day in person but still wish to apply, you can drop us a message expressing your interest with your CV to:
Cabin Crew International’s Lauren Dixon said: “Our Cabin Crew roles offer exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations. We have organised these recruitment days to meet interested candidates in person and relay the exciting and dynamic career opportunities available within Europe’s largest Group Airline.”
Some of the amazing benefits of a career with Ryanair Group include:
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course in UK
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters
- Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates
- Sales bonus
- Free Uniform
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
Please click 'Apply'