PROPERTY MANAGER WANTED FOR INDEPENDENT AGENT IN WESTERHAM
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH ESTABLISHED TEAM
GBP22-27,000 DOE - MONDAY TO FRIDAY - 9am - 5pm
Following the recent growth of my clients business, they are looking for a new full time Property Manager to join their small professional but friendly team.
Supported by the director, the Property Manager will have a varied role within the company assisting in the management of both residential and commercial properties located mainly in and around Westerham. Working alongside the well-established small team, the Property Manager will undertake all aspects of property management whilst delivering an exceptional level of service to clients, tenants and applicants.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues for managed properties
- Liaising with our landlord clients
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Assisting in coordinating and managing planned maintenance
- Assisting in the project management of major repairs and property refurbishments
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Dealing with property emergencies
- Assisting with lettings including viewings and liaising with applicants and landlord clients
- Assisting with the management of commercial properties
- Dealing with commercial property enquiries
This is a full time position based at the Westerham office. The Property Manager will be required to work "client-side" for two days of the week working from one of their larger clients nearby office undertaking estate and administrative tasks. Further details on this aspect available on application.
APPLY IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.