Business Support Admin
Business support to the Central Placement Team.
- co-ordinate appointments, Ensuring that all funding approvals remain current.
- To receive referrals and paperwork for panels, ensuring that these are copied and circulated to panel members.
- To ensure the completion of all paperwork and actions from panel decisions are disseminated to responsible officers in a timely, professional, efficient and positive manner.
- To liaise with Finance section ensuring all relevant information is provided to enable contracts to be issued and payments made.
- To be responsible for updating the Liquid Logic database with placement Service Agreements.
Skills & ability
Ability to set up and maintain computerised information systems effectively, including spreadsheets and database systems.
Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively and methodically.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
A customer-focused approach to your work.
Ability to use initiative and be self motivated.
Flexibility within office environment.
Ability to work both individually and as part of the team.
Two years' experience of general office administration
Experience of organisation and minuting of meetings
Experience of working in a stressful environment
To be literate and numerate is essential.