Based in Oakington, CB24, we are looking for not one but two great administrators to join one of my favourite clients in the role of administrator in a Hybrid role. Great opportunity it you are in the early stages of your administration career or looking to take that first step in.
I know this company very well having worked with them for a long time and attended numerous events with them, the one thing I can say is everyone is very friendly they are always so positive about their work and appear to love what they do!
If a positive and friendly environment where you will feel valued is what you are after read away and please apply you won't be disappointed!
Working with the Marketing and Events team you will be providing support to all the events and marketing for the business, they offer a lot of events to their members in some stunning locations making this a very interesting role.
Daily tasks will include:
- Website and social media updates
- Advertising events
- Helping to organise events
- Support with marketing material and literature
- Ensuring all the prep is done for events
- Arranging meetings for the staff
- Answering calls
- Attend onsite meetings and take notes of any action points
- Administration tasks as the day dictates
- Organising members attending events to ensure they are prepared
- Overseeing the office inbox and replying to emails
- Put together agendas for meetings
GREAT POINTS ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Hybrid working
- Amazing team
- Get started in your administration career
- Lots of opportunity to progress
- No experience required
- Varied and busy role to get your teeth stuck into
- A role and company you can be proud to work for
- Professional and super friendly environment
Who knows where this could lead.....
Give me a call or click apply now to learn more, can't wait to hear from you.