Dental Nurse - Visage Cosmetic Dental Clinic
Full and part time hours considered
A wonderful opportunity to join our professional team. We can offer training in a number of specialisms including Implants, Ortho and Cosmetic dentistry
Highly competitive rates of pay
Here at Bupa our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Visage is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
As a Private Dental Nurse you'll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that's just to mention a few.Private Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- SOE/R4 experience preferred
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you're well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD. Being part of Bupa means access to many different career opportunities across other parts of the business too.
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to Gympass , a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to Healthy Minds for you and your immediate family. Talk to a counselor about any challenges you face at home or at work - whether you are having a bad day or want help with personal goals.
- 24/7 free access to Anytime Healthline. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone consultations with our teams of GPs and nurses, every day of the year. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays through My Bupa Perks
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.