Risk Events Manager
Risk Events Manager
Salary: GBP28,500- GBP36,000 + benefits
Location: Bristol or Edinburgh
Who are Diligenta?
Diligenta's vision is to be acknowledged as Best in-class Platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and our aim is to transform our clients' operations. A business that has been described as 'home' by existing employees, we drive a culture that is founded on positive change and development.
Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity in the business for a Risk Events Manager; Accountable for the management of Incident governance, ensuring the Incident management framework is adhered to working with various Stakeholders, chairing meetings, tracking actions and completing root cause analysis.
- Analysing error trends, providing feedback and implement improvement activity to reduce defects by initiating process changes and/or providing technical training.
- Disseminating technical information ensuring full understanding and onward cascade to those impacted.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for projects affecting systems ensuring work undertaken is technically compliant and that risks are identified and raised in project risk registers.
- Assessing the impact of change(s) on Operations and facilitating necessary changes.
- May be required to act as lead - coordinating Technical involvement in projects across different business areas.
- Responsible for ensuring the Incident management framework as well as the clients Controls are adhered to meet Regulatory and Legislative requirements
- Supporting with the collation of Management Information/agenda/note taking for the monthly Forums and Committees with the Client
- Actively involved in the oversight process for the Incident process, to ensure high quality and consistency of Incident Managers.
- Responsible for supporting the relationship with our key client in respect of Incidents.
- Chairing regular meetings with the Operation, Client, IT and other interested parties, and organising and chairing ad-hoc meetings to resolve new/urgent issues or errors and responsibility for ensuring all issues are resolved.
You should apply if you have:
- Technical understanding/knowledge of Life and Pensions sector.
- Strong communications skills - including ability to manage expectations, influence decisions, attain buy-in and effectively negotiate and compromise.
- Planning and organisation with ability to self-prioritise workload.
- Business awareness.
- Understands and operates within the requires regulatory environment
- Compliance and legislative awareness.
- Ability to define and apply best practise and to define standards around which others will operate
- Experience in the project life cycle and documentation
- Extensive experience in presenting information in a clear, logical and concise manner.
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family