Warehouse First Line Manager
GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Are you a Warehouse Team Leader or First Line Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to develop your management career within logistics? Do you want to work for a fantastic company who really value their staff and promotes growth? We can help!
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced individual for the position of First Line Manager for our Dunelm team in Stoke. In this role, you will be leading a team of people and coordinate activities in order to achieve business goals and promote team-based culture.
If successful, you would be working on a rotating shift pattern - Any 5 from 7 which will include days and lates, on a permanent full-time basis.
Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to GBP28,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- You'll provide hands-on support to your team on shift as and when appropriate
- Ensure health and safety by performing daily checks and reporting any and all damage (property/product/MHE) to the shift manager
- In order to provide team management, you will utilise available resources to allocate and distribute tasks during the shift to increase efficiency
- Lead by example by ensuring that you provide high levels of customer service at all times
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- An extensive knowledge of all aspects of the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Adaptability when working in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience within a warehousing and logistics, ecommerce exposure would be ideal
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.