Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Outstanding long term career opportunity in Financial Services as a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Adviser working for one of the UK'S largest mortgage distributors.
You must be able to work office based for 16 weeks in Milton Keynes, but once qualified this role then offers the option of home or hybrid working.
Job Title: Trainee Mortgage Adviser (16 week fast track Adviser Academy)Basis: Full Time Permanent Employed Role.
Timeline: Immediate interviews with a Course start date of July 2022.
Location for first 16 weeks: You will need to live within a 1 hour commute of our Milton Keynes office to ease commuting during the initial training stages and be willing to work office based Mon-Fri in our Academy Centre in Milton Keynes.
Location after 16 weeks: Once qualified, home based, hybrid or office working will be available.
Target: Candidates with a strong desire to forge a long term career in Financial Services, who are educated to at least A-level or equivalent standard, with a demonstrable strong track record in customer service and sales. Graduates with limited work place experience will be also be considered.
Starting Salary: Basic salary of GBP20,000 during the training phase, which is expected to take 16 weeks.
Post Training Salary: Once your training is complete, your basic salary will be increased to GBP25,000 with a realistic 1st full year OTE of GBP50k+ as well as an outstanding benefits and promotional tiers package CeMAP Qualification Support: Full financial support given to gain CF1 & CF6 CeMAP Mortgage Adviser qualifications, including full provision for study materials with all exam entry costs paid.
Working Hours: During your training period the working hours will be 9.30AM-5.00PM Monday to Friday.
Post Training Working Hours: Once your training is complete, a choice of working patterns covering a mix of 9AM-6PM and 11AM-8PM Monday to Friday offering a good work/life balance. No weekends are required.
Connells Group is one of the UK's largest mortgage distributors. Our mortgage services business offers the highest quality service levels to our customers through our national mortgage network of branch, office and telephone-based Mortgage Advisers.
Connells Group offers advice on a wide range of mortgages, protection products, insurance and wills. We have access to thousands of mortgage schemes from our panel of lenders, which include most of the major high street and specialist lenders. Our customer-focused approach to mortgage provision, through our large network of consultants and their support teams, is the reason why customers come back to us time and time again.
Connells Group Mortgage Centre (GMC):
GMC is dedicated to delivering our Lifetime Mortgage Service to our existing customers. We review the mortgages of over 30,000 Lifetime Members each year.
The Trainee Mortgage Adviser role represents a fantastic opportunity for those candidates keen to pursue a career in Financial Services as a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Adviser.
Our Mortgage Adviser roles are telephone based so you will need to be articulate and engaging. Once established as an Adviser you will be writing industry leading levels of mortgage and insurance applications. You must therefore be highly motivated, disciplined and organised.
Your career is important to us. We are passionate about training and development to help you realise your full potential. We pride ourselves on the number of colleagues who have developed and progressed their career with us and now occupy management positions in numerous business areas. Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard as a minimum.
- Bachelor's degree is preferable but not essential.
- A strong desire to work within the Financial Services Industry, particularly within mortgages and protection.
- A strong track record in customer service and sales.
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Organised, and adopts a disciplined and structured approach to work.
- Highly competent user of IT and a competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Permanent full time role with fantastic earning potential.
- Extensive induction & training coupled with an outstanding development program.
- 28 Days paid holiday, (20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.)
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous staff referral bonus scheme.
- Outstanding commission earnings. (Our top performers earn in excess of GBP65K PA.)
- 24 hour employee Wellbeing support service available
- Defined promotional tiers with significant basic salary and commission rate uplifts.
- Home based or hybrid working option once training completed.
*Subject to (T&C's)
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now, or call Ben Berry or Elle Anslow-Clarke in the Talent Acquisition Team at The New Homes Group for a confidential chat on 0/1/2/0/6 9/8/4/8/1/2 or 0/1/2/0/6 7/1/6/0/8/6