*18 years + as lone working involved*
You probably recognize the name Holland & Barrett as a well-known high street store, but did you know that things are changing pretty quickly and we're on an exciting journey?! We have a vision to become a leading player in the global health & wellness industry. Our stores are the place where we can engage face-to-face with our customers and our skilled, trusted store colleagues are a vital part of our success.
Wellness begins with you, start your journey today.
Our store colleagues are vital to our success. Yes, you will need to be able to carry out regular activities like replenishing shelves, keeping the store clean and tidy and serving customers, but there's so much more to it than that!
Our store colleagues all need to be able to give our customers the advice they need to live healthier, happier lives. And we'll make sure you're ready for whatever question, query or lifestyle goal is thrown your way by asking you to complete industry-leading operational and "Qualified to Advise" training. The training will stretch you, but it will turn you into a health and wellness expert, ready to advise our customers on whatever they need. If you want to go on and specialize in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that too. You'll also be guiding customers through their health journey by offering a diverse range of simple testing solutions (in applicable stores).
To be successful, we'd like you to show us that you have:
- The ability to work well within a team
- A compassionate and consultative approach to customers
- A positive attitude and driven nature
- A passion and enthusiasm for our products, nutritional supplements, natural beauty and healthy living
- The ability to undertake computer-based study to support the product knowledge required to achieve an accredited qualification
- Basic IT skills to use iPads to review products and solutions with customers