A brand leading business in the UK for their specialised product and much more. They are passionate and a people cultured organisation. Our client offers progression to a Senior Operative position after training has been completed.
We are recruiting for Production Operatives to join their busy production line, please see more information below:
(Driving licence and Vehicle is essential. The site is not accessible via public transport)
Pay Rate: GBP10.00 per hour. Once training has been completed, progression to a Senior Operative at GBP10.37 per hour rate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of core responsibilities to be completed by the jobholder. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines as outlined above
- Work with the team leader and other operatives to achieve production targets and maximise efficiency
- Ensure that product is rotated to minimise waste
- The jobholder may be required to be complete the following tasks within the grading process:
- Pack to machine
- Machine loader
- Bedend (packing)
- CP12 operation
- Programmer / Checker
- Tray wash
- Additional, as yet undefined, roles within the grading process
- Conduct any necessary training required for the role.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste, and suggest improvements to the line manager/team leader
- Be mindful of product quality, integrity and traceability. Ensure work is completed to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed. Report any concerns to the relevant line manager
- The site is committed to being "audit-ready" at all times. Therefore it is imperative that site hygiene, health & safety, and document control are all in line with customer specifications at all times
- Maintain a respectful and constructive working relationship with colleagues and managers
Training and Education:
The jobholder may be expected to complete training in the following areas. The requirements will be dependent on the jobholder's previous experience, knowledge, qualifications, and the demands of the specific activities.
- Health & Safety
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
The production process requires manual handling to an estimated maximum of 16 kilos. The bedend process requires repetitive bending. Several areas require the use of manual pallet trucks. The jobholder should have a reasonable level of fitness and should report any conditions that may be aggravated by the required activities.
If you are interested, please apply now....