Manufacturing Engineer required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer of sheet metal fabricated products, based in the Lincoln area. Due to continued success they are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join the team, and support the manufacturing facility with new product introduction and process improvements.
Manufacturing Engineer Position Overview
- Assessing and developing areas for process improvements within the manufacturing facility, leading to improvements within efficiency, costs and sustainability.
- Researching areas for improvements or upgrades to the production machinery and tooling.
- Working with the Design Engineering teams on new product introduction processes
- Providing technical support and training to the production teams where necessary
- Supporting the introduction of a quality management system
- Delivering waste reduction projects
Manufacturing Engineer Position Requirements
- 2+ years of experience within a relevant role such as new production introduction or process improvements
- Experience with CAD/CAM systems is desirable
- Proficient with IT systems such as Microsoft Word / Excel
- TIG welding experience is desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Lincoln
Manufacturing Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP30,000 - GBP45,000 - depending on experience
- Working hours 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday
- Holiday allowance and Pension
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.