Entry Level Customer Support
Are you looking to start a new career within the IT industry? Look no further.
Join our fast-paced support department where we are passionate about delivering excellent customer service in a professional environment where you will be encouraged to develop skills and grow along with resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for handling incoming support calls and emails, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and undertake all aspects of technical support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to accurately diagnose problems, remotely monitor, pre-empt faults and ensure the successful resolution of issues.
- Be taught SQL knowledge to investigate database issues.
What You Will Have
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work pro-actively in a team in a busy environment and to be well organised
- Experience with using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft office suite
- Compassion and understanding of the impact potential issues can have on customers and will be able to provide reassurance.
- Previous experience with Microsoft SQL Server Databases would be advantageous but is not required.
Successful candidates will join a one-week bootcamp to develop their soft skills and system knowledge prior to starting the role. You will then be supported by senior members of your team to help develop your knowledge within the product you are supporting, followed by continuous development as part of our Support Development Programme.
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance – 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK’s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you’ve applied here - careers.oneadvanced.com/how-we-hire