TSS have an exciting new career opportunity for a CCTV operator providing support for a blue-chip client, in relation to all security-related matters including people safety issues and store processes.
This position is full time (40 hours per week) with the shift pattern 10am - 6pm on a variable shift pattern which includes weekend working. The role will be based at Nottingham Boots Head Office.
- The hourly pay rate is GBP12.10
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Promotion path and career development
- Flexible working to include a mixture of days, nights and weekends
- Employee assistance programme available to support staff wellbeing.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all requests coming into the CCTV Centre are dealt with in a professional, accurate, courteous, customer focussed, and timely manner.
- To update the CCTV Centre Manager immediately in relation to any incidents/issues which may escalate.
- In the absence of the CCTV Centre Manager, to provide a written report to the CCTV Manager (or his deputy) regarding any incidents within 12 hours followed by relevant updates as and when they occur.
- To write reports in relation to incidents and to refer these to the CCTV Centre Manager before submitting them to any stakeholders.
- All written reports should be completed before the end of the shift with video (audio) verification attached if possible.
- Remotely train staff within stores.
- Remotely log onto Store Systems to assist security officers in stores as needed.
- To monitor all store compliance checks.
- Reporting of faults to the helpdesk.
- To pro-actively monitor store systems and report any faults through the correct channels.
- Provide reports for CMI team via Store Analytics as and when required.
- Carry out daily health checks on CCTV cameras (Visuals, Audio, alarms).
- Answer phone calls, email's and memo's in a professional and timely manner.
- Completion of daily occurrence books ensuring all relevant information has been logged.
- Answering 2-Way Audio/Video Assistance Calls
- Monitor Intruder Alarm calls and contact emergency services with accurate information after reviewing store footage
- Monitor lone Colleague Store lock ups & deliveries
- Monitor high risk stores that require additional attention.
- Assist staff with using Genetec systems (i.e. retrieving footage, burning footage for Police)
- To maintain the highest levels of system knowledge and functionality.
- In the absence of the CCTV Centre Manager, to deal with all complaints in a professional and timely manner and to send a written report to the CCTV Manager (or his deputy) as soon as practicable.
- To follow process at all in times.
- Maintain the agreed KPI's at all times.
- To manage emergency situations in line with the CMC SOP and CMC Manager
- To take reasonable care of yourself and others, to ensure nothing is misused in relation to Health and Safety and to report anything that is not safe
- Any other reasonable duties as required by your Line Manager
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all employees to support good mental health and wellbeing.