1-1 Teaching Assistant
2 days left
- Part Time
One Full Time Temporary One to One Teaching Assistant
Grade C NJC SCP 4-6
Foundation Stage, 29 hours 10 minutes per week, 38 weeks per year
Starting date: 1st September 2022
We are looking for an experienced Early Years/Key Stage One Teaching Assistant to join our wonderful school family.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent and creative practitioner
- Have a good understanding of strategies to support delayed language and social communication including PECS and Makaton
- Have a clear understanding of a multi-sensory approach to learning through play and exploration
- Have high expectations of learning and the ability to adapt provision to meet individual needs. Be an effective team player with a calm and patient approach
- Have a good understanding of positive behaviour strategies.
GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent is essential. Applications to be made using the application form available from www.bickleighdown.co.uk enclosing a covering letter with details of two referees to Mrs Tameka Hue Hamilton, Head Teacher. Please see school website for a job description.
Bickleigh Down CofE (Aided) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children, therefore all staff require an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 25th May 2022 at noon.
Interview Date: Thursday 9th June 2022