Virgin Money Host, Grimsby
Business Unit: Customer ExperienceLocation: Grimsby Salary GBP18,525 - GBP25,000 per annum DOEContract Type: 9 months Fixed Term Full Time
It's an exciting time to be joining Virgin Money as we transform our team into one that is ready to meet the challenges of the future, setting us up to support our ambition to disrupt the status quo and turn traditional banking on its head. We're on the lookout for like-minded individuals and innovators to help drive our strategy forward. We're also transforming how we work, offering our colleagues more choice, control and flexibility to live and work how they choose with A Life More Virgin.
Here's what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)?
- Five extra paid well-being days per year?
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- A digital-first colleague experience
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day!
Our VM Hosts are the face of Virgin Money and have a crucial role to play, delivering a heartfelt service to our customers daily. Our fabulous Grimsby Store has an opportunity in their team so if you have a genuine passion for helping others and ready to make a real difference then we could be what you're looking for!
Here's what you'll be doing???
- Welcoming our lovely customers to the Store.
- Helping our customers use digital services, educating them to understand the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process.
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking.
- Having great conversations to understand customer needs and desires then using your knowledge of our products and services to find the best solution.
- Working with awesome colleagues across our Stores and offices so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice.
- You'll be an ambassador for Virgin Money, showcasing the amazing work we do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community.
To be successful you'll need to bring???
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers.
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to our customers.
- Great communication skills with a natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities.
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way.
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up and coming technology news.
It would be amazing if you have the following???but it's not essential???
- Some financial services experience.
- Knowledge of banking products.
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It's good for you, it's good for us and it's amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don't think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We'd love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at .
Now the legal bit???
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.