Bradford, West Yorkshire (with hybrid working)
BimsonPower is the retail arm of BPE Holdings; a group of companies, including fully owned European subsidiaries, distributing power equipment through both B2B and B2C channels in Europe and North America.
We offer a range of quality products at affordable prices and strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Over the next three–five years, we will receive significant investment to help us grow from £1.5m to £15m online, so it’s an exciting time to be joining the team!
We’re currently looking for an eCommerce Executive to join our team and provide outstanding support with our eCommerce and Marketplace activities.
- Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- 30% company performance bonus
- Hybrid working
- 23 day’s holiday + bank holidays
- 1 extra days’ holiday for your birthday
- 30% staff discount
- Private healthcare (for you and your family)
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Regular social events
If you have solid experience with Amazon, eBay and/or eCommerce platforms as well as exceptional multi-tasking skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to join our team in an engaging and busy role.
It’s never been a better time to join our eCommerce Team as we have big plans to grow our online sales over the next three to five years, meaning there will be plenty to get involved with and you’ll have the chance to enhance your existing skill set and expertise.
What’s more, you’ll enjoy a supportive work environment and a hybrid working arrangement, with three days in the office and two days at home, as well as regular social events to relax and have fun.
Interested? Apply today!
As an eCommerce Executive, you will support our day-to-day eCommerce and Marketplace activity whilst also assisting the Marketing Team with campaign executions and delivery.
In this varied role, you will help grow our company by overseeing the management and maintenance of relevant platform content and assets on Shopify and Marketplace.
You will support the Marketing Team with ongoing campaigns and merchandising and provide key support with product listing improvements and updates, ensuring all information is accurate and up-to-date.
Additionally, you will:
- Support all eCommerce and Marketplace sales, pricing, reporting and forecasting
- Propose product promotions, advertising and pricing offers
- Support Marketplace account verification and support tickets
- Act as the first point of call for all escalation issues
- Regularly analyse the market and competitors and benchmark to identify opportunities
To join us as an eCommerce Executive, you will need:
- Previous experience with Amazon, eBay and/or eCommerce platforms such as Magento or Shopify
- Good eCommerce business understanding
- A solid understanding of ROI and commercial awareness
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload and multi-task
- A high level of attention to detail
- A track record of building strong, cross-functional relationships
- To be an enthusiastic self-starter, results-driven, with the ability to hit the ground running
- A collaborative, team player mentality
Other organisations may call this role eCommerce Operations Executive, Marketplace Content Executive, eComm Executive, eComm Marketplace Executive, or Online Trading Executive.
Webrecruit and BimsonPower are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking to grow and develop as an eCommerce Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.