SAM Licensing Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our SAM Intelligence Team
The SAM Intelligence Team currently supports a number of key Softcat customers by providing remote and on-site SAM services. This already successful service is expanding, and the team is focussed on working proactively to manage our customers' software entitlement, renewals, provide scheduled reports, and support our team of SAM specialists (analysts and consultants) - all to ensure that our customers are totally in control of their software estate.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a GBP1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to have the opportunity to step up and take on a more senior opportunity?
As a SAM Intelligence Consultant, you will work with the SAM Intelligence Service Team Leader and Head of Asset Intelligence to ensure that our service delivers maximum value to customers, drive the team services forward in expansion and new capability, and help to manage and develop the people on the team.
As SAM Intelligence Consultant, you'll be responsible for:
- Review and drive best practice and process improvement within the team, and our customer base
- Be accountable for the delivery and process of license positions delivery across the team
- Drive the team forward in terms of capability and value by promoting training opportunities
- Work closely with the ITAM Delivery Team to ensure consistency and skills/projects are shared
- Increase awareness of the team and its capability within the sales community
- Build on and create new relationships with partners and vendors
- Form trusted advisor relationships with key CIS clients as required
What we need from you
- Experience in Software Asset Management and analysis type services
- Previous experience working with customers on SAM services and/or projects with defined outcomes
- Ability to discover and recommend SAM optimisation and improvement
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience in a similar role would be a strong advantage
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite is desirable
Please note, you'll be put through SC clearance upon hire, so you'll need to possess either an existing SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the vetting for such clearance.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working -2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.