Everyday Personal Trainer
- Part Time
Everyday Personal Trainer
Salary: £16.13 per session (equivalent of £31k per annum full time) + additional earnings potential from gym floor & fitness class cover
Hours: Casual based on Everybody member client base
Everybody Personal Trainers help change people’s lives – creating fantastic experiences full of energy and enthusiasm for our customers. Our facilities are bursting with customers - engage with them to tempt them to try personal training, use your expertise and knowledge to plan and deliver incredible bespoke one-to-one and/or small group Personal Training, and ultimately be that expert coach customers keep coming back to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
If you …
- work well in a team
- are dedicated to delivering exceptional quality service
- enjoy interacting with both individuals & groups
- thrive on working in busy environments
- & want to make a difference whilst having fun
- our Everybody Personal Trainer role is probably perfect for you!
N.B. Everybody Personal Trainers must hold a Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!
Any questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Everyday Personal Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly