Fitness & Personal Trainer
Fitness & Personal Trainer
Salary £18,385 for 20 hours per week (equivalent of £34k per annum full time) + additional earnings potential from further fitness classes & personal training
Hours 20 per week - 8 TRAIN sessions (HIIT classes utilising the rig area or studio) + 12 hours of personal training.
Our Everybody TRAIN concept is growing! If you’re a passionate Personal Trainer with highly honed HIIT coaching skills now is the time to join our team in one of our BRAND NEW Fitness & Personal TRAINer roles and help people to live well & for longer.
Fitness & Personal TRAINers create fantastic experiences full of energy and enthusiasm for our customers – delivering both Everybody TRAIN classes and Personal Training sessions.
- TRAIN classes - high intensity interval (HIIT) group fitness classes focused on strength, power and speed. Sessions run at either 30 or 45 minutes whether on the gym floor (TRAIN Fusion) or in the studio (TRAIN – power/express/strength) and provide a bespoke training experience for members using machine led or bodyweight drills. As a Personal TRAINer you’ll educate, motivate and drive members to be the very best athletic version of themselves in order to meet their training goals and more.
- Personal Training - further helps change people’s lives! Our facilities are bursting with customers - engage with them to tempt them to try personal training, use your expertise and knowledge to plan and deliver incredible bespoke one-toone and/or small group Personal Training, and ultimately be that expert coach customers keep coming back to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
- work well in a team
- are dedicated to delivering exceptional quality service
- enjoy interacting with both individuals & groups
- thrive on working in busy environments
- & want to make a difference whilst having fun
our Fitness & Personal TRAINer role is probably perfect for you!
N.B. Fitness & Personal TRAINers must hold a Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!
Any questions? email email@example.com