Administrator / Office Junior
Part Time Administrator / Office Junior
Wallis Conservations Ltd T/A Dorothea Restorations - Bristol BS3
- Rate - £9.00 per hour
- Part time 20 hours per week 10-2pm Monday to Friday
We require a friendly individual to join our team. This position would be a great opportunity for someone just beginning their career to gain experience in an office environment.
Duties to include everything from, answering the phones filing, basic office administration and making tea and coffee when required, driving licence required.
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing documents
- Ordering Office stationery
- Opening, sorting, and distributing mail and sending mail.
- Ordering uniforms and PPE
- Answering the phones
- Keep training matrix up to date
- Plus assisting in various other office duties
- Collecting supplies when required in company vehicle
You will have:
- Good communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- The ability to maintain a strict level of confidence.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills
- Be enthusiastic and reliable
- Be willing to learn from others
Don't delay, send us your CV to us today!
- On-site parking
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place.