Employment Engagement Advisor
Permanent – 40 hours per week
Title: Recruitment Adviser (Employment Engagement Advisor)
Have you got great people skills and a passion for recruitment? Are you looking to work for a growing company with great progression?
Our client is seeking a motivated and resilient Recruitment Adviser to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for sourcing sustainable employment opportunities within the local area, along with promoting the client’s entire range of products and services. You’ll maximise on repeating business and developing existing accounts, whilst identifying organisations with potential for providing recruitment opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma. OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Previous experience of working in B2B sales, account management or business development
- Knowledge of local labour market and employment legislation
- Strong communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Ability to travel locally
Ideally, you’ll have experience in recruitment, publicly funded services, or a target driven environment. A personal interest in career and personal development would be beneficial, too!
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme – buy and sell up to 5 holiday days per year
- Personal Development Scheme
- Confidential advice and counselling service
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Hospital Cash Plan
- Discount Legal Service
- Company events and seasonal celebrations
Disability Confident Commitment
Our client aims to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. They offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The recruitment process for this post is managed by Blue Octopus for their client. Please note that Blue Octopus does not control the data stored on third-party systems used by the client as part of the process.