Permanent – 40 hours per week
Can you empower someone to make positive, long-term changes to their lives? Are you looking to work for a growing company with great progression?
Our client is seeking a passionate and empathetic Employment Adviser to come and join their team!
About the role
As an Employment Adviser, you’ll support jobseekers with finding and sustaining employment, engage with employers, and make local communities aware of the benefits of our client’s excellent service. You’ll provide guidance on numerous tasks along jobseeker’s journey to employment, which include but are not limited to, identifying barriers, booking relevant training courses, support on CV writing and the job application process, alongside other manageable requests.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- Experience of working in a customer facing and performance target driven environment.
- Strong administration, communication, and IT skills.
- Hold a degree or equivalent or relevant qualification (i.e., psychology, social care, etc.).
- Level 3 or 4 NVQ in Advice & Guidance or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Fluency in community languages.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme – buy and sell up to 5 holiday days per year
- Personal Development Scheme
- Confidential advice and counselling service
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Hospital Cash Plan
- Discount Legal Service
- Company events and seasonal celebrations
Disability Confident Commitment
Our client aims to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. They offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The recruitment process for this post is managed by Blue Octopus for their client. Please note that Blue Octopus does not control the data stored on third-party systems used by the client as part of the process.