Bike Delivery Driver weekend
We're looking for Couriers to deliver great food across the city
About the salary as a Bike Delivery Driver weekend at Just Eat
- You can earn up to GBP9.30 per hour as a base hourly rate
- An order bonus of GBP1.5 per accepted order, if you work daily between 5pm - 10 pm, and GBP2 per order for late peak times on Fri-Sun from 10pm-12pm.
As a Courier you can deliver in two ways
On your own wheels: start driving from a 'Kick-off point' and use your own bike or moped. We'll pay an allowance to cover wear and tear and we'll also cover you with our Hire and Reward insurance bolt-on.
On our wheels: start from the 'Hub' (our office location) and use our e-bikes and mopeds.
- A guaranteed salary with a fixed hourly rate, regardless of how many deliveries you make
- Free Hire and Reward insurance cover, paid holiday, and pension contributions
- The chance to make friends and be part of an award winning team
- A range of shift patterns to fit your lifestyle during the week or on the weekend.
What do I need?
No prior delivery experience needed. You need to be 18 or over and to ride a Moped, you need a Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) certification.
Ready to get those wheels turning? Apply here.