Claims Technical Trainer
It's a very exciting time for us; we're transforming our Claims journey and we're looking for an experienced Technical Trainer to ensure our customer journey remains heads and tails ahead of our competitors.
Working specifically within our Claims function, this role will allow the ideal candidate to help shape the future of our new starters on the front line to ensure customer satisfaction is kept paramount, whilst providing a uniformed approach to all new claims.
Initially based remotely, with the view to work within our Leicester or Bexhill offices once permitted to do so.
How you will make a difference:
- Leading cohorts of learners through productive and inspiring learning experiences
- Consult with the organisation to deliver new skills and knowledge as defined by the organisation.
- Deliver inductions including systems, technical knowledge, soft skills and product training.
- Provide training, coaching and support to Colleagues, initiating feedback to the individual and the business on an individual's performance, upon completion of training/coaching initiatives
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that training and development constantly evolves and improves.
What we're looking for:
This role will make a huge impact to our service delivery and customer satisfaction, so a fun, engaging and people centric approach is essential.
The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of the Claims lifecycle and ideally come from an insurance background, and will have provided training within these areas. Further experience of the first notification of loss would be advantageous.
Ideally, a minimum of 2 years' experience within a motor claims environment is essential to ensure effective delivery of training material.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary that will be shared upon shortlisting, but if you would like details in advance of your application please feel free to email m
- Competitive pension
- A supportive test and learn culture
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
- Well-being programme
- Bonus earning potential of up to 5%
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell up to 5 days, health care cash plan, opt in dental and private medical
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.