Team Leader - Data Entry
Job Title: Team Leader - Data Entry
Business Unit: Digital
Contract Type: FTC 3 Months
Hours: 37.5 pw 6-2/2-10 rotating with flexibility
At Restore Digital we are experts in our field and due to continued success and exceptional results we have been engaged in a high profile government project.
As the Team Leader you will take ownership of and drive the team's data entry performance through observation and coaching.
You will run the shift, organising daily tasks for completion and dealing with more complex enquiries when needed. You will motivate and engage the team to ensure quality of work and targets are achieved.
This is a fast paced and challenging role and requires a people focused, enthusiastic individual who is detail-driven and passionate about delivering results.
Full training and support will be provided. Restore is a thriving business with opportunities across the country so there may be potential to contribute to other exciting projects.
We will be hosting a series of recruitment days including site tours to allow you to see who we are, and what our remarkable business is all about with a view to starting the project at the end of January 2022.
- To lead a team of up to 10 colleagues in the day to day running of the operation
- Supporting the team handling sensitive data and inputting into a user friendly system
- To monitor and motivate a team's data input performance against productivity and customer expectation
- To provide regular feedback on team and individual performance
- Training and coaching to help others be the best they can be
- Working with the wider management team, and foster a high performance, continuous improvement culture
- Previous Leadership, coaching or people management experience
- Lead and inspire a team to deliver excellent levels of performance
- Experience of engaging of establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time effectively
- Motivated by solutions and a keen problem-solving ability
- An ability to show empathy and understanding towards your colleagues
- Confidentiality- Understands the need to keep information secure
- Knowledge of GDPR advantageous
- Positive and pro-active attitude
Restore Digital support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Born out of a scanning company, we still have four main scanning centres across the UK where we are working on large digitisation projects for the NHS, the Ministry of Defence, and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. And usually, we are busy digitising most of the exam papers undertake in the UK every year.
An Inclusive Approach
We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live.
We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible.
We're also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break.