Talent & Recruitment Officer
Steve Jobs once said "The secret of my success is that we have gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world"
We are really excited about our future vision and we are looking for a unique Talent & Recruitment Officer to work closely with our Talent & Acquisition Manger as part of our fantastic new Culture Team. We are looking to attract and retain the most talented people so we can drive our company forward and provide Great Homes and Strong Communities to our customers
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is an impressive company to work for and recently was awarded a 'One to Watch' status by Best Companies. We are proud that we take employee welfare seriously and offer all employees access to our Westfield Health benefits package. This includes a 24/7 GP line, one-to-one counselling and legal, health and wellbeing advice
The role is flexible under our agile working policy; therefore, you will be able to work from wherever is suitable to complete the task at hand. This might be at home, at our office located in Grimsby or Boston, or somewhere else!
At LHP we want people who are passionate about putting the Customer First, as well as supporting and developing colleagues to work Together. If you have a passion for identifying talented people and get a kick from seeing people grow and flourish in a role then we urge you to apply.
What benefits will I get from working for Lincolnshire Housing Partnership?
- An employee wellbeing package through our benefits partner Westfield Health
- Opportunities to learn new skills and knowledge through our fantastic corporate training programme
- A superb employer pension scheme
- 24 holiday days a year (plus bank holidays) with the ability to earn additional holiday days through full attendance
- A family friendly agile working policy
- A company wide recognition scheme
What will I be asked to do as part of the Talent & Recruitment Officer role?
- Work with departments to identify current and future recruitment needs
- Source potential candidates through various channels e.g., social platforms, job boards, professional networks etc
- Organise and attend job fairs, recruitment events, schools, colleges, universities etc to attract candidates to LHP.
- Proactively source potential candidates utilising applicant tracking software and other systems to attract the best candidates to LHP
- Support managers to design job descriptions and assessment processes that reflect each position's requirements.
- Design and develop modern recruitment and advertising materials marketing LHP's employer brand to attract potential candidates.
- Plan and administer interview and selection procedures to ensure that the process is efficient and customer focused.
- Ensure that the employee onboarding and induction process is managed effectively and enables new starters to settle into the organisation and understand the culture and values.
- Support the delivery and implementation of the corporate training plan.
- Provide support to the Talent Manager in managing the trainee and apprenticeship scheme.
Skills, attributes and experience of our Talent & Recruitment Officer:
- Experience of managing recruitment processes or a similar role
- Familiarity with social media, CV databases and professional networks and how they can be utilised for recruitment
- Experience with full cycle recruitment using various assessment and evaluations methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write engaging job adverts and social media promotions
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Cert in Recruitment Practice/CIPD or equivalent experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment programmes to attract and appoint talent.
- Knowledge of applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience of Learning and Development and Induction processes
What opportunities will our successful Talent & Recruitment Officer have for progression?
We are committed to investing in the development of our employees to enable them to realise their potential. There are many opportunities that we will provide you with to enhance your skills and assist in your career progression.
We measure our success within this area by the number of internal promotions that we can achieve and our ability to retain our best talent. The natural career progression routes that would be applicable to your role are Talent Manager, HR Business Partner, and Employee Engagement Manager
Closing date: 24th January
Interviews will take place week commencing 31st January
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role as our Talent & Recruitment Officer, then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!