Do you have a passion for numbers and want to learn more about accounts and finance?
I have just the job for you!
My Aylesford based client is currently looking for a career driven accounts administrator who is looking to grow and expand with their business. Initially the accounts administrator opportunity is a temporary role however this will lead to a permanent position.
The ideal accounts administrator would complete the below duties:
The Accounts Assistant duties:
• Matching, batching, and coding sales ledger invoices
• Matching, batching, and coding purchase ledger invoices
• Allocating payments of cheques, BACs and petty cash
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Liaising with internal and external clients in regarding customer accounts
If you can show relevant experience within an accounts administrator position with some of the above duties within an accounts assistant position and are currently available immediately for work, then please apply.
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.