Leasehold Specialist / Coach – Peer Leader
In this Leasehold role, you’ll come with significant knowledge and experience to oversee complex leasehold cases and upskill our frontline teams. Knowledgeable in the legal aspect of leasehold, you will build confidence across teams in the responses we give our customers. You’ll create links between departments to deliver our tenure blind service model, with everyone able to take accountability for leasehold queries. You’ll be sensitive to the varying needs of our customers, and how differences in tenure also impact the rights of our customers. We are looking at where digital solutions can improve our customer journeys and will want you to contribute to shaping this work and driving self-serve initiatives.
As well as coaching and training individuals, you’ll respond directly to leasehold queries – providing customers with an informed response to their query and delivering a resolution and/or next steps. Achieving high rates of customer satisfaction is a priority for Stonewater and we want our customers to be at the heart of the services we offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to bring your passion and energy to a team that is trying new ideas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge and experience of leasehold properties.
- Have experience of coaching / mentoring / managing colleagues.
- Have experience of safeguarding and managing complex customer cases.
- Be experienced in partnership working to meet the needs of customers.
- Have a strong customer focus, putting customers at the heart of everything you do.
- Be a skilled problem solver with experience of working with new tools and processes.
- Able to think ‘beyond processes’ to find innovative solutions for customers.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work:
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?