Here at Stonewater, we are now looking for a Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in the delivery of our digital strategy and ongoing business improvements. As our Business Analyst, you will analyse, design and test business systems, ensuring that they are of an excellent standard, providing value for money to Stonewater.
So, if you would like to help us work towards our aim of designing systems that enable us to deliver our vision ‘for everyone to have an opportunity to have a place they can call home’, then we would be delighted to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Have previous experience as a Business Analyst, applying analytical skills to complex technical and business processes and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Experience in delivering IT based projects using a structured methodology and being actively involved in projects through the full lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation and training.
- Be able to adapt to a continually changing environment with a significant program of business change.
- Have excellent communication, influencing and persuading skills.
- Have an open, honest and inclusive communication style.
- Be a strong team player who is pro-active and enthusiastic when it comes to helping others.
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Be able to work under pressure to accommodate project deadlines.
A BCS Business Analysis qualification is desirable, as is a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate.
Experience of working within the housing sector is desirable, but not essential.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?