Estate Agency Residential Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager - 48554
LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR/PROPERTY MANAGER, NOTTINGHAM
Our client is a well known brand with broad experience of the rented property market in the Nottingham area.
They are now looking to add an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager to their current team. If you an enthusiastic and target driven lettings professional this may be the role for you!
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of current lettings legislation, have at least 1 years experience of the lettings sector and ideally be ARLA qualified, although if not the brand will offer training. They will be personable, friendly, hard working and someone who works well both individually without having to be micromanaged but also works well within a team. The ability to multi task and not get easily overwhelmed, is a must also.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting property viewings, carry out right to rent check, conducting property inspections, liaising with landlords, tenants and contractor on topics such as maintenance, rental amounts, or anything else relating to the property.
General description is:
- Deliver high-quality lettings and management services to all our clients
- Undertake the full lettings process from advertising to referencing, contracting, deposits and move-in where required
- Conduct viewings, arrange inspections, re-lets, renewals, section 13s, move-outs, deposits returns and maintenance works
- Ensure compliance of the managed stock by organising and instructing relevant certification
Requirements and Skills
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum
- Customer service orientated
- Results/goals orientated
- Financially driven with a motive to earn
- Full driving licence
- Smart and well presented
- Good communication skills
- Natural sales ability
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and organised
- Focused and competitive
- Good work ethic - punctual and reliable
In return the company can offer a competitive salary for the right candidate alongside a company pension, end of year bonus if targets are met and excellent options for career progression.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence!
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.